Greetings. This is my premiere blogspot post, so.. lucky you to be witnessing it! Aha.
I really don't believe that poor blogspot is prepared for my, uhm, interesting talents. Or, lack there of. I don't believe I'm of any interest at all, nor is my artwork. Sorry to disappoint, but all you'll find here will be drab and desperate attempts at decent work, and, apparently, lots of alliteration.
However, lettuce begin this wonderful, magical journey, without further adieu!
I'm Vanessa, but you may call me Phoo. I will begin my first year of animation at Sheridan College in September, which I am impatiently awaiting. I'm currently nineteen years of age, I am a native of Mississauga and the eldest of four, a writer and an artist, an emo hippie, and fantastically insane.
It's very nice to be making your acquaintance, poor, unsuspecting blogspot.
Love and limes,
~Phoo.
1 comment:
Oh shaaaadup. You have many, many talents. ARTISTIC talents (don't try to re-word me there, missy!)
POST SUM ARTZ!
Post a Comment